Special Project Review
To start the review process, complete Special Project Review Application. We will receive a system generated email notification when you complete the form.
Once we receive your application, we will review the information provided and determine if your project is eligible for special project credit and if so, the allowable credit allotment.
We strive to provide you with an answer within 4-6 weeks; processing times vary based on information received and the complexity of the project.
When approved, you will receive an email notification and the activity will be added to your Learning Plan with the approved credit allotment.
You are required to complete the following in your assigned activity:
- Update activity in your 2019/20 learning plan with band/standard outlined in your application form.
- Under your Learning Goal- update from “TBA” to your desired goal.
- Plan Implemented- remains “Planned”
- Estimated Date of Completion- update from April 1, 2019, to the desired date of completion.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the activity.